video game char creator video game char creator

Alright.

It isn't a very original concept, but there is a fair amount of clothes to pick from and they're all drawn well (the animation on some of them is a nice touch)

6/10 and 3/5

Ragdoll Fight Ragdoll Fight

Copy Paste?

Would I be right if I said this game was made with copy-pasted code?

I see many games like this with almost identical physics, so it's a bit suss.

If you DID write the code your self though, try adding a way to win/lose, maybe a point system and it will be an a'ight game.

Dillxn responds:

I wrote all of the code except for the physics - I hate exponential algorithms :(
But, yeah - I might make a part two and have a kick @$$ game here.

Toast: Game Toast: Game

Nice game

It was a good game, and I like the retro look.

Just a question. did you use that cartoonsmart tutorial to make this, because it looks very similar

Hacker12 responds:

Yes I used it as ference like the size of how stuff should be etc. but the rest was me ^^.

Lost in dimensions Lost in dimensions

Good game.

It was fun and the graphics were pretty good. Also, did you use one of the cartoonsmart tutorials to make this game? Because it looks similar to one of the ones made in those...

Abs55 responds:

Thanks for the good review, I made this game using different bits from different website, I used cartoonsmart, flashkit, tutorialized etc.

stick killa stick killa

Very fun

Nice graphics, nice coding, nice violence. Good old fashioned stick killing fun. Very nice.

The NG e-Penis Calculator The NG e-Penis Calculator

a rather amusing invention

this was pretty fun, until i found out my e - wilkins was under and inch.... overall: very good.

SpaceShip:DodgeItAll V4.0 SpaceShip:DodgeItAll V4.0

not bad

the rocks shouldnt take as long to blow up and the drifting makes it too hard. allright though!

Lopas1 responds:

if it took shorter to blow upp the rocks
it would been too easy

Mouse Maze 2 Mouse Maze 2

Good game great music

loved it. and the music too. Sonic the hedgehog 3s icecap zone if i am not mistaken.

METAL SLUG 5 METAL SLUG 5

Good too short thoudh

Read the title man

LR Interactive 1.1 LR Interactive 1.1

Decent

An allright game. Pretty good methinks