Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 108 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 108

Nice one, Fuhrer!

Nice catch there hitler! You'll have all the pokemon in no time!

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

There's still a long way to go!

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 107 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 107

Hitler is doing great!

I wish him luck with lickitung!

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

Hitler says you're welcome.

DD4:Imacow makes a flash! DD4:Imacow makes a flash!

Dis woz well nice

yeah i liked the pretty coulours and the music

Imacow responds:

God bless.

The Eitherworld's Banshee The Eitherworld's Banshee

Nice!

Very good! The graphics were nice and shiny, the animation was smooth. I wasn't really sure what was happening in the story, but I had a basic idea and it was pretty sad at the end :"(

I'd like to see more from you.

Weebl and Bob: No Pie Weebl and Bob: No Pie

DISGRACEFUL

You say you spent an afternoon making this. If you spent any more than 5 minutes I am terribly worried. You can't even tween properly, he goes straight from standing up to lying on the ground. Plus the jokes are unfunny.

Plz try harder, pie isn't funny.

Leroy Tedos ep.1 Leroy Tedos ep.1

I laughed, I cried

This is a quality cartoon.

Going Grim Going Grim

Yay.

It was funny and i liked it.

Evilcactus responds:

Great! Just what i went out to achieve.

Super Mario gets OWNED 2 Super Mario gets OWNED 2

Grrrrr

Now I'm not a fan of sprite movies, but I'll still judge this fairly...

First of all, if you're going to animate with sprites at least do it well, most of this was just motion tweens.

Second, get some voice acting in there instead of just text. And if for some reason you can't get any voice acting, at least give the viewer enough time to read the text, and put it in a coulour that stands out against the background.

Thirdly, get some more jokes. Mario hitting his head on thing just isn't funny any more.

Now take this advice and make something good pl0x.

woopy-frood responds:

sadly, all of that is true.......I was really wondering why it had such a cheap feel to it......is it because of the tweens?

weather or not it's not funny, Mario hitting his head on something will live on forever.......

Scorka's Growth Scorka's Growth

Okey Dokey

Ok, the art and animation weren't too good, and the voices made my ears cry. It was pretty good though, I think it will pass judgement.

Bib and George: Boat Bib and George: Boat

Good.

The animation and graphics weren't top notch, but I thought it was pretty funny and I liked the way you get to choose what happens.

I added this to my favorites, good work :)